Cress Consulting have extensive experience in the preparation of tenders for wastewater treatment plants. An experience that our engineers have developed from sitting on both sides of fence. We understand industrial wastewater processes, and we understand our client’s needs and expectations.
Our tender specifications reflect your business needs. We can provide complete wastewater treatment plant designs for construct projects or simply specify your requirements and review contractors designs.
Cress Consulting make finding solutions to difficult problems an easy process. We are highly motivated and it is reciprocal.
Cress Consulting specifications will always be:
- Clear and easy to understand.
- Specific. We will detail precisely what is required so there is no confusion.
- Function. Our tender specifications emphasise what the product is meant to do, rather than emphasise the technical requirements. This maintains the focus on purchasing a product to meet your needs and purpose.
- Accurate. Our specifications will say and specify exactly what the requirements are for your wastewater project and nothing else. We do not waste resources, and your costs, by including superfluous information.
- Complete. All aspects of the wastewater treatment plant design are covered. This will ensure that there are no hidden costs and variations once the contract is awarded
- Essential requirements: Our tenders include everything that is essential to ensure that the treatment plant performs properly and reliably.
- Evaluation. We have detailed evaluation procedures and will review all tenders with our clients thoroughly