The use of water that is socially and culturally equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial is achieved through a stakeholder-inclusive process that includes both site and catchment-based actions.
Water stewardship moves beyond water efficiency building knowledge and understanding collaboratively to improve the way the water your business relies on is managed. Increasing the security of your water supply without impacting others can help reduce the risk of water scarcity to your operations.
- Water use and management
- Security of water source and disposal options
- Identifying and managing wastewater disposal options
- Working within the constraints of your catchment for long term success
- Stakeholder consultation and collaboration
- Understanding the impacts of climate change on water resources and management
- Cost control and optimisation
- Risk assessment and management
- Water banking, rain farming, sustainable solutions for all